There is always a need to add multiple dimensions and units to dimensions while doing PCB Assembly.
The process of doing so in Orcad 17.2 is quite tricky.
Here is picture of good double dimensions:
Its an example of double dimensions that we would detail here.
1. Open the PCB design in Orcad PCB Editor
2. Select General Edit Mode :
- Right click any where on the blank area on screen
- Select Application Mode
- Select General Edit in the next sub Menu
3. Enter Dimension Environment :
- In the Menu Bar click on Manufacture
- Select Dimension Environment
Click on the Icon:
4. Set the Parameters :
- Right click anywhere in the blank area and select Parameters from the menu
Now you can change the setting here.